Start date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is passionate about tech start-ups and continuous learning.
Click2Sure has developed a full stack digital insurance SaaS. We’re changing the way that insurance is distributed and administered both in South Africa and internationally. Our highly innovative technology platform integrates into point of sale systems of retailers or into a range of other businesses so that customers can be offered insurance at a point of sale. Users are offered a superior and highly convenient customer experience. In each case we can either develop a unique set of insurance products to be sold or we plug into a third party’s product if more appropriate. The platform also has a range of administrative functions and automated processes.
What you will be doing:
● Gathering and analysis, basic coding and data mapping.
● Review and refine business requirements, system requirements & functional specifications
● Assist in developing test case procedures and maintaining test documentation, test plans and test
● Ongoing problem analysis. Conduct research to ensure best practices are applied.
● Issue management; logging, follow-up, resolution, ad hoc duties and analysis.
● System support exposure: maintaining an incident management process; analysing the nature of
● Using Agile methodology where the incremental builds are delivered to the customer in every two to
three weeks’ time.
● Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Stand Up, and Sprint Retrospective meetings
● Develop business process diagrams and flows.
● You will be expected to distil the key features of these insurance products into specifications and
workflows that can be turned into technical specifications.
● You will be expected to solicit business requirements from our partners and turn these requirements
into technical specifications.
● Documentation will be your day to day; including and not limited to: Business Requirement Document,
Wireframes, User Journeys, Test Cases, all the way to the Software Requirement Document.
● Creating the Jira stories according to the BRD, and SRD.
● Assign Developers accordingly.
● Conduct the weekly backlog grooming sessions.
● You will report to the COO and work closely with the software development team as well as the
business development team.
Your skills and experience
● A relevant degree is a requirement. (Commerce, Information Science, etc.), alternatively an NQF level 6 diploma in Business Analysis.
● You have a minimum of three years’ experience working as a Technical Business Analyst.
● You have a minimum of two years’ experience working with Jira and Confluence.
● You have experience creating the full document lifecycle for a Software Product Roadmap.
● An FTI certificate in Business Analysis (or similar) is an advantage.
● Experience in the insurance/fintech industry is an advantage.