We are looking for someone who is passionate about tech start-ups and who has a passion for learning. We are a tight knit team all working together to digitally transform the way businesses do insurance. Be a part of democratizing insurance and building the most used insurance platform as a service!
Click2Sure has developed a full stack digital insurance platform. We’re changing the way that insurance is distributed and administered both in South Africa and internationally. Our highly innovative technology platform integrates into point of sale systems of retailers or into a range of other businesses so that customers can be offered insurance at a point of need. Our model promotes access to financial services for many customers as well as introduces new revenue streams for our partners. All the while, users are offered a superior and highly convenient customer experience. In each case we can either develop a unique set of insurance products to be sold or we plug into a third party’s product if more appropriate. The platform also has a range of administrative functions and automated claims and other processes.
What you will do:
- Review and refine business requirements, system requirements & functional specifications for clients – full lifecycle of clients
- Assist in developing test case procedures and maintaining test documentation, test plans and test schedules
- Ongoing problem analysis. Conduct research to ensure best practices are applied.
- Issue management; logging, follow-up, resolution, ad hoc duties and analysis.
- System support exposure: maintaining an incident management process; analyzing the nature of incidents;
- Using Agile methodology where the incremental builds are delivered to the customer in every two to three weeks’ time.
- Lead Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Stand Up, and Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Develop business process diagrams and flows.
- You will be expected to distil the key features of these insurance products into specifications and workflows that can be turned into technical specifications.
- You will be expected to solicit business requirements from our partners and to assist in turning these requirements into technical specifications.
- You will report to the COO and work closely with the software development team as well as the business development team.
What we are looking for:
- A relevant degree is a requirement. (Commerce, Information Science, etc.), alternatively an NQF level 6 diploma in Business Analysis.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a Product Owner
- Experience in the insurance industry is an advantage
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience in software development companies is an advantage
- Good communicator and strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of individuals from Developers, Testers and Product Owners to senior management and executives.
- Experience running Scrum with Jira
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Experience working with BigPicture is a plus
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Start date: ASAP
To recruit: send your resume to email@example.com