- We are seeking a highly skilled, people-centric Head of Software Development, to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in technology, but now has a primary focus on people and process development; possibly already a CTO, or at the right level for a CTO role. As the Head of Development you will be tasked with developing &executing a strategy to meet the company’s goals and objectives, while improving the quality of the service we deliver internally and externally.
- 3-5 years managing development and support teams
- 3-5 years of agile delivery experience
- Experience in the start-up space
- Exposure to our tech stack
- Problem solver - highly adaptive, people-focused, able to hit the ground running
- Well presented; can be the face of the tech side of our business
- We are looking for a Senior Business Developer with 2 – 5 years’ SaaS experience to join our team. We are the leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes & accelerates businesses offering insurance solutions. As the ‘face’ of Click2Sure, our Business Development Executives are the first line of contact for all prospective clients. They are responsible for researching new sales opportunities, identifying emerging market trends &competitors, building long-term trust relationships with key decision-makers, booking well-qualified sales meetings & presenting proposals that identify and solve client issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
- Committed to negotiating win-win solutions, partnerships and deals
- Known for developing innovative ways to solve complex business challenges
- SAAS or PAAS sales experience, selling into retailers or affinity partners
- We are looking for a forward-thinking Senior Business Developer, with three years' experience in the insurance industry (especially experience selling insurance solutions to affinity partners) to build and execute high impact business growth strategies. Our SaaS enables businesses to digitally distribute insurance products, improve efficiency & reduce administration costs. We are a tight-knit team all working together to digitally transform the way businesses do insurance. Be a part of democratising insurance and building the most used insurance platform as a service!
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
- Detailed knowledge of B2B discipline; solid B2B marketing experience
- Third party distribution channel management experience
- Experience in sales and business development for the insurance industry
- Experience in selling insurance solutions to affinity partners
- Strong ability to close
Do you have any Question?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]